PHOTOS FOR PORTRAITS
"One picture is worth a thousand words..."
Quality portraits start with good photo images. Please follow these guidelines for best results:
Tell your pet not to be such a "ham"... you don't have to provide these many views!
1. SIZE: Physical prints must show the face of the subject(s) to be painted no smaller than a quarter coin. Electronic photos must be of a HIGH RESOLUTION (300 d.p.i.) to be enlarged for viewing detail.
2. CLARITY: Provide a clear image (print or electronic) that shows as much DETAIL as you would like represented on the artwork.
3. MULTIPLE VIEWS: Images of the subject(s) at various angles are very welcome for 3-D portraits on rocks! Front, sides and back will help me capture the subject(s) likeness all-around!
4. NO ORIGINALS: Provide only a copy or quality photocopy of the image as these are non-returnable.
5. PHOTO SESSION: If you wish for me to take the photo(s) of the portrait subject, please contact me to make arrangements.
Your written descriptions and instructions on the form will also be important.
Further questions? Contact me.
THANK YOU for your cooperation. Let the FUN begin!